So I decided to make a list, of the ten things I'm going to do when I'm finished. These will be largely based around Netflix.
1) Take two days off and just lie on the couch in my pjs and watch Sabrina the Teenage Witch with zero guilt.
2) Finish Breaking Bad. I'm only on season 4 so please don't be that person who ruins the end, thank you.
3) Go for a midweek drink without having fear about not being in the library.
4) Read an article that I don't have to Harvard Reference. (Greham, E, 2016.)
5) Carry a small handbag around because I won't need to bring my laptop & 'E-marketing Excellence' every where I go.
6) Plan my year by exciting months, not by assignment due dates.
7) No longer ask my parents for the 'business' section in the Sunday Times every week so I can prove how devoted I am to my studies. ( Thanks anyway, Mum.)
8) Buy magazines instead of educational books on Amazon.
9) BE A REAL LIFE GROWN UP. (I can't believe this is actually going to happen.)
10) Start watching One Tree Hill again from the start because, well, I can.
It seems like a while off yet, but I'm slowly but surely getting there! Does anyone else have anything they want to add?!
Til debt do us part,
Elisha xo :)