Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Ruby Wednesdays

Hello everyone! 

I've had a mad few weeks, from flying to Birmingham with work, to London the week after, and then plenty of college work , as well as actual work being crazy! I wanted to come on to first of all tell you about my very exciting weekend!!

After I posted videos on snapchat of me taking a scissors to my hair Ruby Brown's Hair & Beauty Salon reached out to me and invited me in to the salon this weekend! To say I'm excited is an understatement! I love Ruby Brown's, the girls always take the best care of me (and everyone else), from their amazing nail technicians, and make up artists & waxers & of course the amazing hair stylists. I haven't gotten my hair dyed in a year since I went red-copper with Ruby Brown's last year, here's a pic: 

I loved this style so much but I'm a very low maintenance girl - ( Daniel would say otherwise.....) so I went back to my roots & did an at home colour- sorry Gemma!!

I'm not sure what I'll do on Saturday, it won't be anything too drastic! 

The girls in Ruby Brown's are also doing an AMAZING giveaway for Beyonc√© tickets, SoSu contour palette, a GHD, a Crown brush set, & a HD Brow set! Here is all the info: 


I also want to say in light of the recent controversy, this post or anything I ever write is NOT and will ever be paid for or sponsored!! I believe in supporting local businesses & giving credit where credit is due. 

If you want to follow my journey live on Saturday then I'll be reporting from my snapchat - Alongcamepollly!  I'm so excited be going home this weekend & voting Friday! 

Hope everyone is well on these cold morning! 

Til debt do us part, 

Elisha :) xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment